i love salt but my kidneys hate me

Friday, January 26, 2007

Mummy.

i was having a very pleasant and rejuvenatng slumber (after a week's worth of waking up at 6.15 and work) - until the my mother had to come barging gliding in, chiding me for my obvious inability to comprehend the absolute importance of bathing reminding me to bathe before sleeping.

She came in 4 fcking times. - piercing the air with an annoying i-am-your-mother-and-thus-have-ultimate-power screams, just persuading me to wake up because she saw unremoved makeup on my face.

eventually i got down to washing my face and can no longer go back to my so beautifully undisturbed sleep i am grateful that my mother cares.

she is virulent spreading poison a lovely woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home